TMAC Members in Transition
Share |

TMAC Members in Transition

Members in transition search - click here.


TMAC Members in Transition: 

  • Notify headquarters by e-mail at TMAC Headquarters will change your member type to a "Unemployed Member" status and will notify you once your member type has been updated.
  • Let headquarters know if you would like to be listed on the next meeting notice.
  • Once you receive notification from headquarters, sign-in and update your profile and answer the question if you would like your name listed in the "Members in Transition Page".
  • If you are interested, you can add your resume to your profile.
  • Remember to notify TMAC Headquarters once your employment status has changed.